1. "I love seeing the writing process."
People love seeing the process of your story being turned into a novel, from drafting to editing to submitting your novel to agents. It's a journey and when you bring your readers along on the journey they will enjoy the outcome all the more, because in the end they will feel like they were a part of it.
2. "You are a cool person."
Show things that make you – YOU. Don't just post writing stuff. Show pictures of friends night or of your favorite places. Or even maybe show "the day in the life of" you, where you post a few pictures showing how a regular day usually goes for you.
Think about what you'd like your favorite authors to post. And then put that into mind for your own posting.
3. "You inspire me to be better at what I love to do."
Do you know some of those people, that after speaking to them you feel like you could climb Everest? Or accomplish the hardest thing on your goal list?
Be that to others. Share inspiring bits & pieces with photos that match your personality.
YOU COULD WIN!!!
"I hate winning stuff." Said NO ONE ever.
But, really... you could win something. And by something... I mean something cool and useful.
Check out what you could win, below.
● Two separate 1 hour blog coaching sessions
● Three individual Instagram Bio Write Ups
● One full Insta Amazing Course (PDF) Version when it comes out
"Now how do I enter?" said every person ever!
In order to enter the contest you MUST do the following.
(THIS IS THE OFFICIAL POINT BLOG POST... when you get points make sure you leave a comment telling us where so you get your points!)
1. Subscribe to our Newsletter to get the Are You Insta Amazing course for FREE. It will be sent out to you daily for the next two weeks. (6 points)
2. Comment on this page to let us know you subscribed.
3. Comment on blog hop post of the day. (4 points)
4. You can wrack up more points by commenting on each launch blog hop post that publishes during the launch. (See above schedule)
5. Follow @DPCreativeMedia on Twitter. (2 points)
6. When you've followed us on Twitter leave us a comment here with your Twitter Username.
7. Like us on Facebook. (2 points)
8. Once you've liked us leave us a comment on this blog post with your Facebook url.
9. Share this image and our url anywhere on social media. (4 points)
(You may share this as many times as you like, but if you do, please remember to tally your points here on this blog post and tell us where you shared so we can count your points. Use this #InstAmazingLaunch when you share.
11.Here is the picture you can share:
No cheating on votes. If you do, you will be disqualified.
Let the fun begin... Now! :)
What are some things you wish writers and authors would post more of on Instagram?
Connect with Devin:
Personal Website | Business Website
3 REASONS WHY YOUR READERS WISH YOU WERE ON INSTAGRAM by @devinberglund http://goo.gl/wi4ov5 #theartistunleashed #bookmarketing #socialmedia